BOX1

P700 Ordered a 700, impatiently waiting!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
have never purchased any ATV/UTV/CAR new before,
U haven't even bought a new a car? :eek: sorry had to give u 💩

I hope u get ur issue resolved soon

Reactions: Smitty335
J

jsahara24

Jun 20, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
I will wear that poop emoji as a badge of honor! haha.... Always have bought cars 2-3 years old coming off a lease, has served me well....but even that is hard to do right now....its a confusing market for sure..

Reactions: Smitty335
J

jsahara24

Jun 20, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thankfully it has arrived at the dealer, I just got back from vacation this past week and I'm set to pick it up this week.....

Now I guess I need to start researching tops/windshields/winch/etc.....Very excited to get my hands on it!

Pioneer

J

jsahara24

Jun 20, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Picked it up last night, ended up being a 2023 which based on my understanding added a few things....I'm sure you'll be seeing me around the forums more often now as I start to modify it to my liking!!

Pioneer

J

jsahara24

Jun 20, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well, I should probably start a new thread on this......But i'm almost beyond words right now, I currently have 19 miles on the machine.....We went riding last night and as we were coming back the machine sputtered and shut off..... Wouldn't restart, just cranks and cranks......19 miles!

I'm trying to stay calm but as you could imagine im quite frustrated....

• Wow
Reactions: WagginTail
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, I should probably start a new thread on this......But i'm almost beyond words right now, I currently have 19 miles on the machine.....We went riding last night and as we were coming back the machine sputtered and shut off..... Wouldn't restart, just cranks and cranks......19 miles!

I'm trying to stay calm but as you could imagine im quite frustrated....
Check your battery cables to make sure they are tight. Also check all the grounds

J

jsahara24

Jun 20, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Check your battery cables to make sure they are tight. Also check all the grounds

Thanks, will do...I started a thread in the GD forum to hopefully get some more views.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!