OVER - 2016 Spring Group Ride - Pioneer Takeover - April 8 & 9th - Royal Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I have to say I am upset at my video skills this adventure. :(
I should have got more then what I did!

Here is one of the last ones.
This video is from the night ride.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
If the night creek ride would of been during the day omg that would of been an awsome video.
Yes, that was an interesting run!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The only thing lacking that weekend was warm weather. Other than that it was a success. I'm ready for another group ride

Royal Blue is really beautiful in the fall when leaves are changing in mid October, and the weather is still decent. @Hondasxs hint hint :D

Plus the timing should be perfect for the new SXS model unveil ;)

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Royal Blue is really beautiful in the fall when leaves are changing in mid October, and the weather is still decent. @Hondasxs hint hint :D

Plus the timing should be perfect for the new SXS model unveil ;)

I just convinced the wife to go there in June. I hope to have her on board with a new ride. I am even going to let her drive. I know its a sneaky move but, ya gotta do what ya gotta do

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I just convinced the wife to go there in June. I hope to have her on board with a new ride. I am even going to let her drive. I know its a sneaky move but, ya gotta do what ya gotta do
It worked like a charm. Just got in. She loves the trial riding but said we need a bigger ride.

Reactions: Hondasxs
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gotta change it up though. Goe to windrock October. Tuff guy ride! I actually took a trip off a razr forum for windrock and it was awsome.! Don't tell them though. ..

Reactions: moparornocar
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!