OVER - 2016 Spring Group Ride - Pioneer Takeover - April 8 & 9th - Royal Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
I didn't mind the weather at all. As mentioned rain is better than dust IMO. I thought it was a good mix of mud and dry patches. My boss told me this morning I was out of vacation time til April of next year. I just smiled and said " that's fine. I won't need any til then" lmao. Normally I just work 3 days out of the week. Who needs vacation time? Lol
Too cold.lol.But did enjoy the night ride.

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Reactions: joeymt33
BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
One of the holes on the Senior ride LOL

Johnny_C

Johnny_C

Nov 19, 2015
Western N. Carolina
We road at RB this past Saturday. The dust
wasn't too bad on the trails, but it was really
bad on the roads.

We did the steep climb behind the church.
What a trail! I wouldn't want to try that
when it's wet!

John

Last edited:
Reactions: markie
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I could edit video or even send video from my phone I'd post you coming thru that hole. Is that the spot Nathan "hitch" was pulled out by Mrs C.Pope and then we hit with out a hitch. :D
@SundayRdr I didn't realize you were just right up the road from us here in TN... Wasn't that you and your crew that tent camped next to us at RV site 21? We obviously didn't get to spend enough time around the campfire!lol We need to get a good regional ride going for us TN folks. We might even let the North AL folks like @joeymt33 join us... :p

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
@SundayRdr I didn't realize you were just right up the road from us here in TN... Wasn't that you and your crew that tent camped next to us at RV site 21? We obviously didn't get to spend enough time around the campfire!lol We need to get a good regional ride going for us TN folks. We might even let the North AL folks like @joeymt33 join us... :p
Oyea that was us. Tent wasn't too bad until 5 am Saturday when double stacked mattress started leaking. Yea I'd like to get a ride up. Have you ever rode Alpine in Algood? It's a partial WMA and pretty good riding. I'll prob be in Chattanooga next weekend buddy has gotta have a 1000 after riding in my 700 and after pioneer takeover. Wife's friends just bought a 1000 also. We are already planning for next year's royal blue ride.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oyea that was us. Tent wasn't too bad until 5 am Saturday when double stacked mattress started leaking. Yea I'd like to get a ride up. Have you ever rode Alpine in Algood? It's a partial WMA and pretty good riding. I'll prob be in Chattanooga next weekend buddy has gotta have a 1000 after riding in my 700 and after pioneer takeover. Wife's friends just bought a 1000 also. We are already planning for next year's royal blue ride.
Wow! 1000 fever huh?lol I haven't ridden Alpine, but would be up for it if its not too far. Any time yall want to ride here in Chattanooga, I can lead a ride up to Aetna Mountain Adventures. I'm off most every weekend.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow! 1000 fever huh?lol I haven't ridden Alpine, but would be up for it if its not too far. Any time yall want to ride here in Chattanooga, I can lead a ride up to Aetna Mountain Adventures. I'm off most every weekend.
I may take you up on the offer to ride. I'm just outside of Nashville

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you plan a ride I would like to know live in Coffee County. Thanks
I spent half my life in Manchester. We just sold my mom's house on Highland Dr. It sucks having so many Pioneer enthusiasts so close to me and I'm the only one that works weekends. Somebody call in sick on a Wed or Thurs and let's go rip up some real estate lol. If I call in sick, I miss 1/3 of my check lol

Reactions: joeymt33
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!