OVER - 2016 Spring Group Ride - Pioneer Takeover - April 8 & 9th - Royal Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
First time riding Royal Blue and only the second time at an off road park. We had a lot of fun made some new friend's and already looking forward to making the trip up next year and may even still be the only blue 700 then too!! :D Maybe I won't be "That guy the popped a bead or bent a wheel" the first trip out next year. o_O Lol. :rolleyes:

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Texas is definitely in for next year! What a great group of people. Pam and I want to thank everyone for a unforgettable weekend.

Texas sound cool! What area?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Urgent Health Warning from the CDC!
1e667de6413f1f459c27c9fb207ab6a1

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Tennative Conservative Ride meeting location at "spifyd's" (Dave) overhead camper on one way entry road behind store. You'll find us!

Text/call 607-727-2452
[/
I had a great time at the "Takeover". Met some really cool folks and thoroughly enjoyed my self!
Pleasure meeting you all!

same here we had a really fun time everyone was so nice and helpful.Special thanks to Joey's dad for cooking for everyone and Richard AKA Honda sxs. We can't wait till next time .Takeover was a blast and success.And yes us old riders will surprise you LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thank you to everyone who came out to ride with the [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeOver[/HASHTAG].
Had a blast and met lots of cool people. Food was awesome and the trails were great. Weather was a bit chilly and the rain was brief making for a nice ride all weekend. Lots of pictures and video to come.

Be sure to hit up our sponsors.
www.CreativeUTVGraphics.com
www.Surecanusa.com
www.warn.com
tycaindustries.com

Thanks to everyone who brought out a door prize and gave a donation of support to the cause.

C-ya next year!
Thanks
Richard - HondaSxS

advertisement
Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
@364ish days till the 2017 [HASHTAG]#pioneertakeover[/HASHTAG]
I really miss not being able to go this year, but already have my sights set on next year.
Thanks for all the great pics and vids!!!

Reactions: joeymt33
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I really miss not being able to go this year, but already have my sights set on next year.
Thanks for all the great pics and vids!!!
I'm sure there's more pics and videos to come!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hondasxs
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thank you to everyone who came out to ride with the [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeOver[/HASHTAG].
Had a blast and met lots of cool people. Food was awesome and the trails were great. Weather was a bit chilly and the rain was brief making for a nice ride all weekend. Lots of pictures and video to come.

www.Surecanusa.com
www.warn.com
tycaindustries.com

Thanks to everyone who brought out a door prize and gave a donation of support to the cause.

C-ya next year!
Thanks
Richard - HondaSxS

Thank you Richard for organizing. We had a blast. We had the biggest group of the nicest people you'll ever meet. It was a pleasure to meet everyone and spend the weekend with them. I also will be looking forward to the next ride.

Also, thanks to all the sponsors. They were represented in a big way. I saw a lot of those Surecan fuel cans, they are nice. There was Warn products on half the vehicles here. We had some great donations from dealers and the wrap kits from CreativeUTVGraphics are great.

Enough chatting, i've got to get all the tools packed up and head out.

77d9d1dabec785829443340c4beb5433

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Thank you Richard for organizing. We had a blast. We had the biggest group of the nicest people you'll ever meet. It was a pleasure to meet everyone and spend the weekend with them. I also will be looking forward to the next ride.

Also, thanks to all the sponsors. They were represented in a big way. I saw a lot of those Surecan fuel cans, they are nice. There was Warn products on half the vehicles here. We had some great donations from dealers and the wrap kits from CreativeUTVGraphics are great.

Enough chatting, i've got to get all the tools packed up and head out.

View attachment 13318
Ditto!!!!
Safe travels everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: randi 58
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4

www.Surecanusa.com
www.warn.com
tycaindustries.com

C-ya next year!
Thanks
Richard - HondaSxS
Here here, x2 thanks again for all the sponsors and the members that could make it for a successful event.

I have lots of pics and 16 hrs of trail video to edit after a 600 mile trip home today. Glad to see everyone and ride with many of them.

20160408 200415

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
QUOTE="Vato, post: 55146, member: 2894"]That race down the river was awesome! Sorry I missed that ride![/QUOTE]
Me too

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
First time riding Royal Blue and only the second time at an off road park. We had a lot of fun made some new friend's and already looking forward to making the trip up next year and may even still be the only blue 700 then too!! :D Maybe I won't be "That guy the popped a bead or bent a wheel" the first trip out next year. o_O Lol. :rolleyes:
I remember that on the night ride.But was awesome

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Here here, x2 thanks again for all the sponsors and the members that could make it for a successful event.

I have lots of pics and 16 hrs of trail video to edit after a 600 mile trip home today. Glad to see everyone and rides with many of them.

View attachment 13321
Here times 3.
Am I the only one that pulled up one of the steep hills there at top of the word.I know the ATV messed up a little but my p-5 didn't miss a beat.Hope it's warmer next time.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.