OVER - 2016 Spring Group Ride - Pioneer Takeover - April 8 & 9th - Royal Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Maybe next time someone should try it in reverse?

Sent from my iPhone 10s

Reactions: markie
M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
I really enjoyed this ride! We had a great time on the night ride up to top of the world and the following "silver ride" that took 8+ hours and resulted in two roll overs, a busted clutch/tranny, and a third roll over while rescuing the stranded guy with bad tranny...

In all seriousness, it was a blast and I can't wait to head back. The wife and I were talking about heading back in the fall to see the leaves changing while were there packing up the camper.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I really enjoyed this ride! We had a great time on the night ride up to top of the world and the following "silver ride" that took 8+ hours and resulted in two roll overs, a busted clutch/tranny, and a third roll over while rescuing the stranded guy with bad tranny...

In all seriousness, it was a blast and I can't wait to head back. The wife and I were talking about heading back in the fall to see the leaves changing while were there packing up the camper.

@Delton, @Hometeam and I are also talking about going back some time. We should hook up.

I wish I had got to hang you guys more, especially with us living fairly close. At least close enough to ride on the weekends.

I'm glad y'all came out and had a good time with the family, that's great!

Reactions: Hometeam and markie
advertisement
CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would have to agree with everyone, this was an awesome trip. The rides, the food, the fellowship was great , the COLD shower was the only hiccup. Just wash the parts that matter and go on! Thanks to everyone who had a hand in putting this event on, look forward to next year!

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
@Delton, @Hometeam and I are also talking about going back some time. We should hook up.

I wish I had got to hang you guys more, especially with us living fairly close. At least close enough to ride on the weekends.

I completely understand...it was hectic and I didn't even get to make it to the BBQ and giveaway!

I am all for hooking up some time and going riding. I think I have convinced the wife we 'need' a highlifter 2.5" lift and some larger meats...I drug bottom several times over the long weekend.

Reactions: Delton and joeymt33
CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trying to talk my wife into the same mods, she has already gave me the go ahead on skid plates after seeing the birth marks during the clean up.

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Riding at royal blue and other parks in that area skids are needed badly.
My wife seen firsthand why ours has the full skid, lift, and bigger tires. She was thankful they were all on there too lol. She even told me on ride home to get whatever I thought it needed lol. Wonder how that td04 I got on my Neon would work on the 1000? I think she might be too smart to believe it needs to be turbo'd lmao

Reactions: joeymt33
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I'll go with y'all too. Just let me know when I'm ready!

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.