Bad Company

Bad Company

Supporting Member
Mar 19, 2021
Wartburg, Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
20210325 075208
Picked up my P520 this past Wednesday, had already ordered a factory Honda top, SuperATV windshield, winch mount, XBull 4500 upgraded winch, winch accessory kit and 1.5" wheel spacers.
Installed the top and windshield as soon as I got it home. Called in sick the next morning and rode most of the day Thursday (in the rain). All I can say so far is WOW! I'm still waiting on the winch (it'll be here this Wednesday).

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
View attachment 263199Picked up my P520 this past Wednesday, had already ordered a factory Honda top, SuperATV windshield, winch mount, XBull 4500 upgraded winch, winch accessory kit and 1.5" wheel spacers.
Installed the top and windshield as soon as I got it home. Called in sick the next morning and rode most of the day Thursday (in the rain). All I can say so far is WOW! I'm still waiting on the winch (it'll be here this Wednesday).
Nice ride !!! You will have a blast driving it around cause I know I do on mine. Welcome from WNC

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from Central N.Y

Nice Red.

Red is the 1st. Color - All the other Colors came later hopping to grab some of the GLORY. - Honda hopes they sell.

These SXS do help lower your Net Worth .

advertisement
Bad Company

Bad Company

Supporting Member
Mar 19, 2021
Wartburg, Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
NICE! “Called in sick the next morning and rode most of the day Thursday”; hopefully nobody on this forum works with you :p
It doesn't matter, they all knew I was headed to pick the new toy up Wednesday when I left work early. I said as I was walking out the door "probably going to be sick tomorrow "... The boss man is pretty cool 😜.

Bad Company

Bad Company

Supporting Member
Mar 19, 2021
Wartburg, Tn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
NICE! “Called in sick the next morning and rode most of the day Thursday”; hopefully nobody on this forum works with you :p
It doesn't matter, they all knew I was headed to pick the new toy up Wednesday when I left work early. and I said as I was walking out the door "probably going to be sick tomorrow "... The boss man is pretty cool 😜.
Welcome from Indiana. Sweet rig! My boss is a real prick! (I am self employed)
I use to be, I pissed myself off so much I went out and got a job... lol

advertisement