P1000 P1000-3 hard rear window panel.

RODNUT

RODNUT

May 16, 2015
Just installed a hard rear window panel on my p1000-3 and i must say i'm impressed with the quality of this Honda accessory. Fairly easy to install and seems to seal off the seat back area to prevent dust from entering from the rear. Also noticed a noise reduction as well.It has a sliding window to vent to the rear if desired.
Came from Rocky Mountain ATV ( cheapest i could find, some vendors wanted $110 to ship, Rocky was free.).
Couldn't find a P1000-3 panel but the P1000-5 panel fit perfect after a bit of trimming of the top.Designed to fit with aHonda hard roof.
Tried to post a photo without success, will try again later.

Cellblock70

Cellblock70

Feb 21, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I couldn’t find 1000-3 panel in stock at online stores either. Asked dealer and they had access to them at Honda warehouse. They put one on a stock order for me; beat online pricing and no freight cost. <10 miles away...pick it up when it arrives no problem. It’s looking like this was a good decision vs. the soft cover I (almost) bought due to availability. I already have Honda hard top to match, so patience is the virtue here. Pictures coming when I get it installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Just installed a hard rear window panel on my p1000-3 and i must say i'm impressed with the quality of this Honda accessory. Fairly easy to install and seems to seal off the seat back area to prevent dust from entering from the rear. Also noticed a noise reduction as well.It has a sliding window to vent to the rear if desired.
Came from Rocky Mountain ATV ( cheapest i could find, some vendors wanted $110 to ship, Rocky was free.).
Couldn't find a P1000-3 panel but the P1000-5 panel fit perfect after a bit of trimming of the top.Designed to fit with aHonda hard roof.
Tried to post a photo without success, will try again later.
I agree. I have a Honda hard roof and Honda hard rear panel. I also have the Honda two-piece windshield which I like but it doesn't seal tightly at the roof because the contours of the windshield top doesn't perfectly match the roof.

Reactions: Lady01
TumaloKeith

TumaloKeith

Jul 28, 2020
Powell Butte
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Pictures would be great.
I'm wondering how it fits on the roll cage. The Honda cage design is not plumb vertical and has a rather large chunk of metal sticking back (near the passenger headrest) that the seat belt is attached to.

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!