P1000 P1000-5 Deluxe center cap, low profile option?

J

jp_over

Aug 2, 2020
E. Tx
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Good day,

I've lost one center cap from my P1000-5 deluxe (stock rims & tires) and am considering getting some low profile center caps to prevent this from happening again.

Any good options out there or do most folks just replace with the same OEM center cap?

Thanks,

Joe

Reactions: TripleB
Lochsa88

Lochsa88

Apr 13, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
by stock wheel, i'm guessing stock for deluxe model? On related note, i have new basic model I just picked up, with steel wheels. will upgrade tires and wheels after i run these out, but in mean time trying to find center caps that fit steel wheels. have tried local dealer, partzilla, and other online source. am told there is no center dust cap for the steel wheel that i have on my 2021 Pk1000. Not a huge deal, but would like to find something that fits if its out there.

Reactions: jp_over
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
by stock wheel, i'm guessing stock for deluxe model? On related note, i have new basic model I just picked up, with steel wheels. will upgrade tires and wheels after i run these out, but in mean time trying to find center caps that fit steel wheels. have tried local dealer, partzilla, and other online source. am told there is no center dust cap for the steel wheel that i have on my 2021 Pk1000. Not a huge deal, but would like to find something that fits if its out there.
Screenshot 2020 01 21 20 40 492

Sorry I don't have a link just a screen shot of shat some guys have posted they've used for the 12" steel wheels

Good luck 👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!