P1000 P1000-5 Toy Hauler

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife and I are looking for a no frills toy hauler for our Pioneer.
Here is the thing. We want it as small as we can get . We have a very tight steep driveway and looking for something more utility. Just needs to have shower and toilet for her. We went and looked at them Sunday, but all the dealer had was 28 feet plus models. Anything smaller did not have an open floor plan that would fit the Pioneer.

Any recommendations?

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is the thing. We want it as small as we can get . We have a very tight steep driveway and looking for something more utility. Just needs to have shower and toilet for her. We went and looked at them Sunday, but all the dealer had was 28 feet plus models. Anything smaller did not have an open floor plan that would fit the Pioneer.

Any recommendations?

You may want to swing by a utility trailer out fit. Some of the trailer mfgers like Alcom (Stealth) are starting to offer what you seek minus the slide outs and other items.

Others have converted enclosed trailers as well. Boatloads of diy projects on the net.

I personally (so far) like the forest river campers. I have a 325pack13 and it’s a big monster. I can see wanting to go smaller.

Have you considered a truck camper?

Reactions: Montecresto
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Any recommendations?
@Choogsbro has one for sale. It was at takeover. I'd suggest a quick pm exchange with him to see if his trailer will fit your needs.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A lot of people are starting to convert enclosed trailers. Cheap and fairly easy way to get exactly what you want.

Reactions: Vikes79
S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A lot of people are starting to convert enclosed trailers. Cheap and fairly easy way to get exactly what you want.

That's the route I want to take. Wife wants turnkey though. I still have to finish the downstairs bathroom tile project, upstairs flooring and painting, downstairs trim work in the house....she says no to anymore projects....

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's the route I want to take. Wife wants turnkey though. I still have to finish the downstairs bathroom tile project, upstairs flooring and painting, downstairs trim work in the house....she says no to anymore projects....
Sounds like she’s got a point....;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!