Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
super solid. Wish I had the funds to get a couple racing buckets but our old bus seats will work for now. Have most still laying around from our conversion. It's good to be a hoarder sometimes. Welded a reciever as well so we can still pull a trailer full of people behind our 1000-7. I'm pretty sure no one does this to a rubber banded sxs. Pulling a small trailer we have in the back 40 out after this is done and adding 4 bus seats to it so we'll have a comfortable 15 passengers to the pioneer. Wish us luck. Maybe we'll open the local popo populations eyes here shortly.

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What if someone comes up with a 8 seat?just buy another 5 seater !

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Plumber101010

Plumber101010

Lifetime Member
May 18, 2016
Western NC (Hayesville)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've had this sitting in my "save for later" Amazon cart for a month now and I'm almost ready to pull the trigger.

Is 53 inches wide which is almost a perfect fit for the 1000. I like the fact that its low and sits flat on the bed because the bench seats sit up too high and if I take a turn too fast, I'm afraid that one of the youngins will go flying off!

It's just kind of pricey for $475 and I'm positive that 2 long cushions would do the same thing!

Anybody out there wants to split it with me, I'll be more than glad to let you sit in it..

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I would say maybe it's time for you to buy a jeep CP, but I think you could still hold more people on the 1000 :)
No jeeps for me. I like the pioneer:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I've had this sitting in my "save for later" Amazon cart for a month now and I'm almost ready to pull the trigger.

Is 53 inches wide which is almost a perfect fit for the 1000. I like the fact that its low and sits flat on the bed because the bench seats sit up too high and if I take a turn too fast, I'm afraid that one of the youngins will go flying off!

It's just kind of pricey for $475 and I'm positive that 2 long cushions would do the same thing!

Anybody out there wants to split it with me, I'll be more than glad to let you sit in it..

View attachment 18064
I'll get something that suits the rig better down the road. A couple of buckets probably

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
When I saw your first post I thought you were just joking around, I guess I was wrong haha!
@sharp how often have you known me to kid around:) I've actually been thinking of this for about 6 months. When we did the 1/2 cord of wood in the back the other trip I got excited. This thing doesn't care. Then the other day after a couple beers straps and a bus seat ... game set. It'll be cool. The design will still give us a solid basket for saw gas cooler whatever and still come off simple. We're excited. Should be done today

Reactions: KevinSC
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Getting the quick release figured out

Reactions: sharp and KevinSC
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Cutting splicing done.found an old brush guard for dodge that worked out well. Two grab bars for loading will work for oh crap handles and double as tie downs for just the rack. Grind seal and paint coming up now. Still enough light to git er dun.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
All done minus seatbelts and from what I'm seeing the all important mud flaps. Pioneer hold it nicely going around the motor cross track. As long as there is a smart driver I see no problems. The rack itself will hold a diesel motor. Done for the night. Would've came out nicer with new metal but good enough. We'll have the tailgate down for riding.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks good! Y'all will have fun with that.
I think so. Allows a few more to go at once comfortably. When the Honda leaves camp it sucks because everyone can't go so this'll help. Since we'll have to be careful it'll limit damage to the machine. Up and down the hills it works way better then planned. Corners are what have to be taken with caution. Feels stable as heck at 30 but we'll limit speed to about 25. It's not about hauling ass it's about hauling more asses:)
In 8 hours of work it went from idea to product and kept my mind off of other things so that's great.

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's some awesom work there! Nice job

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well I showed up at my house and it was sitting in the drive and my wife said merry Christmas so I wasn't going to tell her to take it back that we needed a p5 :D
You know I missed the xmas part. Daaaaaammmnnn I thought my Ol lady was cool!

Reactions: KevinSC
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks good cp.. this takes redneck ingenuity to a whole new level:)
I'm damn proud to be a redneck! Hell we live in a Mobil drive a school bus up camping own an old dodge let all our friends park thier Rvs and bikes at the house hang out with our kids and friends all the time shoot lots of guns and drink a lot late at night. What isn't there to be proud about being a redneck!:) We just live on the wrong side of the country is all!

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm damn proud to be a redneck! Hell we live in a Mobil drive a school bus up camping own an old dodge let all our friends park thier Rvs and bikes at the house hang out with our kids and friends all the time shoot lots of guns and drink a lot late at night. What isn't there to be proud about being a redneck!:) We just live on the wrong side of the country is all!

Upload 2016 7 11 18 22 0

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!