P1000 P1000 HUNTING PICS

B

Bowtech32

Dec 6, 2013
Nice critters!!! What kind of roof do you have on your rig???

N

Nightcrawler

Apr 23, 2016
Portland, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
S&S Fab, it's a nice unit and I needed a low profile roof to be able to fit in my trailer.

Reactions: sharp
62straight

62straight

Dec 24, 2015
Nice ram. How's visibility looking for animals out from under your roof? Like your hardtop but worried about decreased field of view. We hunt some steep brushy country at times and animals like to use or b close to our two track trails.

Reactions: sharp
M

MBPIONEER

Jun 3, 2016
Warren, Manitoba
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 0534
IMG 0540
IMG 0542
IMG 0559
IMG 0517
My trip up to Northern Manitoba for a spring bow adventure. First time out a success!!

M

MBPIONEER

Jun 3, 2016
Warren, Manitoba
Ownership

1. 1000-5
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
View attachment 48502 If anyone is interested, I have a "Big Sky" gun rack up above my head. It holds a bow and my backup 20 gauge very nicely. And it is well above my head. I don't think I could have found a better gun rack.
Might want to get a small tarp make clean up a lot easier. Nice bear.

Reactions: sharp and MBPIONEER
advertisement
J

JTW

That boxliner is the greatest thing I have for that bike, she has seen a good bit of blood in its days so far. Cleans out great.
Dad has one and really likes it.. I just haven't brought myself to buy one as I have kids in and out all the time. It may though become a necessity come deer season!

Reactions: brad-1000-5
M

MBPIONEER

Jun 3, 2016
Warren, Manitoba
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dad has one and really likes it.. I just haven't brought myself to buy one as I have kids in and out all the time. It may though become a necessity come deer season!

They sure are nice, They pop in and out in seconds as well. Much like yourself, I have my boys back there frequently. The liner keeps everything beneath it clean. Don't waste your time screwing it in, it is such a nice tight fit, it will never come out unless you pull it out by hand.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!