P1000 P1K-3, just brought her home today!

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also welcome from Wisco! You will be overwhelmed with the info here when it comes to what you want to start adding but make a list and get the credit card warmed up! I do really like the blue, if I couldn't get a white one blue would have been second choice. 🍻

Sted1201

Sted1201

Jan 4, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you everyone! The wife and I each drove it around our neighborhood loop when we got it home and we are both going to love it. We can't go much farther with it now. Our snow on the ground is currently a good 2 1/2 to 3 feet yet. We do see signs of a good melt down next week. We can only hope.
Put it in 4x4 and have fun in that snow😃. Remember, if the wife ain’t white knuckling the sissy bar, you not driving it right

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks everyone! Just put on side mirrors and front Honda fender flares.

20220316 145426

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!