P1000 P1K-3 Spare tire

S

Steveo1

May 27, 2020
canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I recently bought a pioneer 1000-3 and am looking to purchase a spare tire and wheel. Which size of of wheel should i get that will work on both the front and back? i a currently running the stock tires and rims that came with the machine. Thanks!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I recently bought a pioneer 1000-3 and am looking to purchase a spare tire and wheel. Which size of of wheel should i get that will work on both the front and back? i a currently running the stock tires and rims that came with the machine. Thanks!
Get a stock front wheel and tire. It will fit on the back also. But like the other dude said, I just carry plugs and a pump.

E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I thought that too. But, last trip I woke up to a flat with a large stick right thru the tread. Un-fixable, but it was nice enough to get us home (15 miles) before it went flat. So, now I keep a front tire spare that fits both front and rear tire locations. Made a mount in the bed on driver's side that doesn't use a lot of room.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!