P500 P5 Footin'

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
I just don't like when guys exaggerate or give false information because they run a particular brand or size. I run BH's but the Rip Saws look BA! I have the Honda front bumper but kinda' wished I had went with the Strong Made. I also think the EMP roof looks better than the Honda OEM. Just because I use something doesn't make it the best and if it fails I'll be the first to start chirping about it. ;)
if i hear 1 more person say they want the stong made im going to stop makings s*** for the p5!!!!!!!! its an over bumper and doenst protect anymore what that honda does but weights more that front bash plate is the weak point!!!!! and the stongmade doesnt address that it just looks tough mine will take 10xs the impact everywhere from bashplate to lights

D

Deleted member 3748

Did you go with the same width all the way around @jak9922 ?

D

Deleted member 3748

if i hear 1 more person say they want the stong made im going to stop makings s*** for the p5!!!!!!!! its an over bumper and doenst protect anymore what that honda does but weights more that front bash plate is the weak point!!!!! and the stongmade doesnt address that it just looks tough mine will take 10xs the impact everywhere from bashplate to lights
I want a Jaksmade but I'm holding out for the big Memorial Day sale. :D

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How do the Big Horns do in Sand?

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
big horns are ok in the sand ripsaws are terrible they just dig and burry you

J

JTW

The strong made is awesome!! Best bumper on the market!

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
So, lately I've been throwing around Ripsaws 25 x 9 x 12 OR 25 x 10 x 12 all the way around. One reason for smaller is I'm gonna be spending time in Colorado and Utah and Idaho at elevation and don't want to rob myself of power when riding at high elevations. A heavier tire though gives you a lower center of gravity too. Is 10" too wide for the front and would it increase my width by much? Math Bah!!! Thoughts?

Ripsaws in 25x8-12 and 25x10-12 run undersize. They are barely any taller than the stock 24's (which measure around 23.5-23.75" diameter).

Reactions: jak9922 and 100Acre
Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
Ripsaws in 25x8-12 and 25x10-12 run undersize. They are barely any taller than the stock 24's (which measure around 23.5-23.75" diameter).

The Ripsaws are probably as heavy as the EFX Motoclaws. If I was going to run a heavy tire, I'd take the EFX any day over the Ripsaw.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Don't go doing that, I just said it looked cool. I didn't know it was an over bumper either.

Reactions: jak9922
Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
I've been researching tire weight and the Rip Saw 26x11x12 weighs in at 36.75 lbs. The exact same size BigHorn 2.0 weighs 27.95 lbs according to Dennis Kirk's website.

I never weighed them, I was just kind of guessing going by how they felt picking them up. A person can't sling a Ripsaw around like many of the other tires. I just got some 25x10-12 Bighorn originals, and they feel light in comparison.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!