P500 P500 loaded in a 8ft truck box?

CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Hi all

Does anyone know or have pictures of a P500 loaded in a 8ft truck box?

I'm just considering a new long box truck (F150) and would like to see if I need a riser to close the tailgate.

Thx

Ovo

K

Kirkl

Jul 13, 2015
E. WA
i put mine in my 8ft bed, a dodge and I cant close the tailgate. But I also dont run it all the way up and touch front of the bed. All 4 tires are sitting on the actual bed though so no weight on the tailgate.

Reactions: Montecresto
D

dgrant09

Oct 3, 2015
We remove the tailgate as Kirkl mentioned, we also take off the front brush guard and place 4x6's in front of the front tires. A dealer driver damaged the side of the truck, later the day of this picture, our brush guard damaged the front of the bed. Fortunately, it was fixed when the side was fixed..

IMG 0539

Reactions: Dp5hunter
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hi all

Does anyone know or have pictures of a P500 loaded in a 8ft truck box?

I'm just considering a new long box truck (F150) and would like to see if I need a riser to close the tailgate.

Thx

Ovo

Here is mine in an 8 ft bed that also has an 80 gal fuel tank in it. Should be pics in first few post of thread.

P500 - Jackal's P500

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!