P500 P500 Spare Tire Carry And Approved Riding Footwear

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
I went on a great ride yesterday and will have a new ride video out next weekend most likely.

While I was out I took the opportunity to show how I carry a spare in the field since it was the topic of a recent thread. This is an effective work-around until I see a carrier that I like. I also show my approved riding footwear.

sxsinks

sxsinks

Nov 16, 2015
Middle Midwest
I went on a great ride yesterday and will have a new ride video out next weekend most likely.

While I was out I took the opportunity to show how I carry a spare in the field since it was the topic of a recent thread. This is an effective work-around until I see a carrier that I like. I also show my approved riding footwear.

Ramps on that trailer? Lol

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Ramps on that trailer? Lol
Its strapped to the trailer under his ride.
@bigbore that foot where wouldn't work so good for me. lol
20170101 140710 zpss83pzfgh

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
this time of year is the only thing that makes me miss living in key west, lived there for 3 years.

Vaden01

Vaden01

Jul 4, 2018
Callahan, FL.
Ownership

1. 500

Those socks though!!!! Lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!