P500 stock rims/tires (Still have nubs making them "like new")

shakemandril

shakemandril

Jul 27, 2014
Four Corners
I would like to sell/trade my stock P500 rims and tires. They are all in like new condition and were removed by the dealer. They are in great condition. I am asking for $350 plus shipping. I would take the genuine Honda LED light bar as trade. Also, I would trade for some 25" Bighorn 2's or similar. (with some cash on my end)

I accept paypal or USPS money order, your choice. Tires/rims will be shipped at your cost and through the carrier of your choice that is available to me locally. If you are close to the 4 Corners area, I am willing to drive 50 miles for a sale/trade.

Any questions or comments feel free to PM me. I can text or email pictures if needed. I'm located in Farmington, NM 87401 if you are curious about shipping. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 202
Reactions: Hondasxs
shakemandril

shakemandril

Jul 27, 2014
Four Corners
Forum rules state that anything over $500 requires pictures.

• No registering just for the sake of trying to unload something.
  • We require members to have a MINIMUM of 5 acceptable posts in order to post a for-sale or I-wanna ad. *see rule violations below.
  • Listing MUST have a price!
  • Listing MUST have details about the item being sold.
  • Items over $500 are REQUIRED to have a picture.

Reactions: Hondasxs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!