P500 P500 Windshield and Roof advise.

Hib

Hib

Lifetime Member
Jan 1, 2021
Far N.E. Iowa
Ownership

1. 500
I ordered a non OEM roof and windshield for my 500 and after installing them there is a gap between the front of the roof and the top of the windshield. The odd thing is that the windshield is flush to the hood of the 500 but not square to the roof. I have a 3/4” gap on the passenger side and a 1 1/4” gap on the driver side. I got to measuring the roll cage and it doesn’t appear to be square on the body. Has anyone ever heard of this?
All options are gonna have a gap and 1/2" difference isn't much. Maybe loosen clamps on roof to realign. Can't believe the ROPS is off, but who knows. Never bothered to measure gap on mine.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!