P520 and RB3 Off-road Spacers

Amitchellr

Amitchellr

Mar 12, 2022
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just changed stock wheels to 12x7 5+2. Thinking about getting 1in RB3 off-road rear spacers to bring the rear out to match the front. I have never had wheels spacers so wanted to get some opinions on them and see if anyone has this setup and how they like it. Thanks in advance.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Just changed stock wheels to 12x7 5+2. Thinking about getting 1in RB3 off-road rear spacers to bring the rear out to match the front. I have never had wheels spacers so wanted to get some opinions on them and see if anyone has this setup and how they like it. Thanks in advance.
I run the lightweight RB3 1.5" up front and 2" in the rear. IIRC, that brings my width to 55.5" Front and 56" rear.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yup there good and worth it. Just buy them youll like it

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!