Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Give it a thorough check over at the dealer, several QC issues from the factory and dealer prep have been posted. Ask for a dealer pre-delivery check list in case you find something later. Enjoy.

Last edited:
49north

49north

Jan 9, 2021
Daisy WA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
Good advice. I took delivery of my 520 and February and drove it around for about 15 minutes.
6 months later and with 200 miles it's gtg except it squeaks a bit despite copious tinkering and spraying of various lubricants. I call mine Lil Red Squeakers..

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Congratulations on the purchase and like everyone, look forward to seeing the new ride.

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Dealer just messaged me that my new P520 (in create) just got unloaded 5 minutes ago. Will be picking it up Friday. Pics coming soon.
I would encourage you to become familiar with the owner's manual and would ask for it specifically. FYI....The manual is typically under the passenger-side seat.

advertisement
Morpheus

Morpheus

Supporting Member
May 6, 2019
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Just received my vin today from the dealer to setup my insurance. Can’t wait till Friday.
Well today is the big day @Bmurray! I'm excited for you! Can't wait to see some pictures and here about how much fun you have. I bet your mind will be working the moment you put it in gear for the first cruise paying attention to how everything is operating and what personal touches you want to add. Mine was. CONGRATS!

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Give it a thorough check over at the dealer, several QC issues from the factory and dealer prep have been posted. Ask for a dealer pre-delivery check list in case you find something later. Enjoy.
I had several things wrong with mine. The two center bolts of the ROPS near the center of the back seat were not there.. I mean missing... 4 bolts on the factory skid plastic were not installed. 2 other bolts down there were loose. I suspect that the bolts they used were wrong, as the heads were all different and the very first ride I broke one of the heads off. My steering wheel was miss-aligned, and I was missing a part of my dump bed.

I would have contacted the dealer, but it is almost 750 miles from my residence and I doubt I will go back there ever again.

Congrats on your new machine!

G

GreatNorth

May 24, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 520
Yes, checking it over right away is a good idea. Reverse lever on mine came completely loose--adjustment nuts weren't tightened under the hood. And one front CV boot was leaking grease through a small hole near wheel. I don't think I could've ripped it before I saw it, looks almost like it was done with a screw driver or something. And yes, it sure likes to squeak going down the road--seems related to dump bed, but I haven't narrowed down to what exactly is responsible yet. It did improve a bit when I noticed one of the support pads was rotated 180 degrees from lining up properly with dump bed frame and turned it around. Otherwise, no issues and 200 km so far.

Reactions: Smitty335
Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
I had a red one on order but the other dealer couldn't confirm delivery. So I found a sleeper hotrod at another dealer. Most don't know it but the blue ones come with twin turbos and factory nitrous setup. I heard around 350hp. I was thinking a nice fron bumper, but I have to get priorities right and get the wheelie bars first.

Mikef1r3

Mikef1r3

May 25, 2021
Vaughan, ON
Ownership

1. 500
Good advice. I took delivery of my 520 and February and drove it around for about 15 minutes.
6 months later and with 200 miles it's gtg except it squeaks a bit despite copious tinkering and spraying of various lubricants. I call mine Lil Red Squeakers..
After a few hundred miles my 520 started squeeking as well, turns out it was the dump bed latch. I put some lube on that sucker and I have had 300 more squeek free miles

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!