The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
On my P-500 and Commander, I'd like a turf mode on both just to stop my back tires from squealing on all my driveway concrete even with slow, wide, gentle turns. I'll be going 1mph. or less making a slow wide turn, rear tires squealing because of my concrete, and the neighbors will look out their door thinking I'm racing around but I'm not. They hear my tires squealing, then look confused when they see I'm barely moving, but they don't have enough sense to realize the squealing is from my tires on my concrete while turning. Explaining it to them wouldn't help much. "Hey he's out there racing around again squealing his tires! They look out... "He's racing around again doing about... 1mph.?"

Sounds to me like you need to tell your busybody neighbors to piss off.

Reactions: CaboJim and J80
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!