BOX1

P700 P700-4 with 2" lift and 28" Coyotes

scoutleader

scoutleader

Jun 8, 2021
League City Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just changed my plastics from red to gray.

Honda 1

P

Philfitter

Apr 18, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
What did you do for your 2" lift I'm having a hard time if I should do lift kit, spring spacers or new shocks /can-ams bronco/ it's a brand new machine with 40 hrs on it

Reactions: scoutleader
scoutleader

scoutleader

Jun 8, 2021
League City Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
What did you do for your 2" lift I'm having a hard time if I should do lift kit, spring spacers or new shocks /can-ams bronco/ it's a brand new machine with 40 hrs on it
I bought mine used and lifted already. It is just a spacer lift though.

North-Fl-outsooorsman

North-Fl-outsooorsman

Apr 5, 2021
Panama city fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
Do happen to know the weight of the tire and rim together? I just put 28bkts and 14 inch rims and I can feel the extra weight on the low end

• Haha
Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Do happen to know the weight of the tire and rim together? I just put 28bkts and 14 inch rims and I can feel the extra weight on the low end
If your looking for something lighter, you not going to gain much.
anything bigger than the dinky stockers is going make a difference on the low end especially in P7

scoutleader

scoutleader

Jun 8, 2021
League City Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I don't know the difference in weight compared to the stock tires as I bought my rig with aftermarket tires already installed. Then recently switched to these. I can imagine these are a bit heavier as they have a higher load rating.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!