P700 2023 lift and tires

M

Mobiltoy

Jan 1, 2024
Usa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I started off with a basic 700-4 new. added razor 550/570 rear shocks to the front to get adjustability. not sure if they are any better than stock. an inch or so short of stock. I added strong made strut relocation brackets which was a bit of a pain, mostly because the factory rear shocks are long enough to really make getting the mounting bolts in difficult . as a side note my sway bars are unbolted and zip tied up and have been since purchased. the ride seemed a bit better with the new front shocks then with the strong made lift it did seem smoother but not so much the average rider could tell in my opinion. overall for the cost im ok with the ride and I can adjust the fronts. I added 27 inch tusk terrabite front 9 wide and rear 11 wide with stock steel wheels cause I like the steel wheels and wanted to keep the larger rear tires for flotation, gravel bars and snow. the stock tires on the front wore down at 1000 miles so I wanted something more capable for the majority of our use. we do a lot of just paved and gravel roads. At the finish I gained an inch or so in the front and a bit more in the rear, feels more stable than stock and in off camber and at speed around courners. Just my take to get a bit better ride and an inch or so lift. I will add pictures as soon as I figure it out. added a bit of width which I believe the pioneer 700 needs. I may do spacers in the future but for now the track width seems equal and I shouldnt need additional mud guards.

Thumbnail 2 Thumbnail 1 Thumbnail

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I started off with a basic 700-4 new. added razor 550/570 rear shocks to the front to get adjustability. not sure if they are any better than stock. an inch or so short of stock. I added strong made strut relocation brackets which was a bit of a pain, mostly because the factory rear shocks are long enough to really make getting the mounting bolts in difficult . as a side note my sway bars are unbolted and zip tied up and have been since purchased. the ride seemed a bit better with the new front shocks then with the strong made lift it did seem smoother but not so much the average rider could tell in my opinion. overall for the cost im ok with the ride and I can adjust the fronts. I added 27 inch tusk terrabite front 9 wide and rear 11 wide with stock steel wheels cause I like the steel wheels and wanted to keep the larger rear tires for flotation, gravel bars and snow. the stock tires on the front wore down at 1000 miles so I wanted something more capable for the majority of our use. we do a lot of just paved and gravel roads. At the finish I gained an inch or so in the front and a bit more in the rear, feels more stable than stock and in off camber and at speed around courners. Just my take to get a bit better ride and an inch or so lift. I will add pictures as soon as I figure it out. added a bit of width which I believe the pioneer 700 needs. I may do spacers in the future but for now the track width seems equal and I shouldnt need additional mud guards.

View attachment 415507 View attachment 415508 View attachment 415510
Looks good 👍🏼

Welcome to the forum from South Florida 🤘🏼

I'm not too familiar with the 7hundos but I know some guys add front P1K shocks all around to gain some ground clearance. Lots of ideas around here, read up and enjoy 👍🏼

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Lookin like you have a good start! Welcome to the club from southern Missouri!

Reactions: Buggyman and osobad
M

Mobiltoy

Jan 1, 2024
Usa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks. I’ve had the rig since June. Satisfied overall. Took awhile to get use to the gear noise. Finally settled down a bit. Got the larger tires for better ride and maybe a bit more speed. Like the improvements so far.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 415507 View attachment 415508 View attachment 415510
Welcome from Ohio. Nice buggy. enjoy the forum and these guys helping spend your money.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!