BOX1

P700 Chop cage and windshield

901jb

901jb

May 3, 2022
Memphis
Ownership

1. 700-4
Now that my cage is chop what are y’all doing about shorter windshields, mines had plexiglass zip ties on the front most of it life when my buddy owned it but I would like to put something on it that is little my nice than a hardware store bought plexiglass thin sheet

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Now that my cage is chop what are y’all doing about shorter windshields, mines had plexiglass zip ties on the front most of it life when my buddy owned it but I would like to put something on it that is little my nice than a hardware store bought plexiglass thin sheet
I have a SATV flip up hard coat. You can trim the top section to fit your new height. Only thing you'll notice is the old shock mount holes (3/16") after you relocate that mount.

👇 don't mind the dirtiness 😂😂 it cleans up nice
20210514 225305

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yeah that's it, but for a P1K5

I actually used my skill saw with a 60 tooth blade, then a jig saw for the radius corners. I taped everything on both sides and cut very close to a solid pc of wood underneath to eliminate vibration. Also had the entire thing clamped down tight so there was no movement. It was a little scary just hacking intona $4/500 windshiels but it actually went easier then I thought

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!