Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Linky no worky worky!!
I was just putting the name up there. Do a search on Amazon or ebay
VULCAN Silver Series Axle & Ratchet Strap Tie Down Kit
2 22" & 2 36" Axle Straps, 2 96” Ratchet Straps, 2 1...

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Advise on eBay shipping, always check the item location. Many Chinese companies operate on eBay and show somewhere in China as their item location. These will always have a LONG delivery.

I tried to work with a Chinese supplier for fuel
Pumps but they ended up being slightly misleading so I canned that experience. Maybe later I’ll try again.

Reactions: Biteme
amgdriver

amgdriver

Oct 4, 2020
Amelia Island Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Today I cancelled the last order ever with Speed Straps. This portion of the order was with side x side stuff who was getting the goods from the Speed Strap factory. Mixed feelings on them. They did answer my questions pomptly. They refunded my money promptly after missing the second promised deluvery from factory. They had my money for about 2 months with no goods provided. Back to previous comments about not charging cards until the goods ship. Dont quote 5 biz days to ship when u are waiting on some asshat outfit like speed straps to fill the order. Lots of companies act like they are selling from stock and buy outside but if u have a crappy supply chain u look like a complete ass when u get caught. Fortunately thanks to you guys I got hooked up with macs tie downs in Idaho. I placed a large order with them Monday. Turns out one of the main guys is from my old area near Char NC. They maje to order in about 5 days. They answer their phones and treat customers like humans. Got a super good vibe about the company speaking with them. Answered all my questions concerns completely. Made in USA No China crap. The guy told me that he had heard the Speed Strap story on several occasions already. Btw my China crap tie downs from Tractor Supply are falling apart with minimal usage Trash can. Not worth returning 50.00 lesson on what not to buy. Somebody mentioned Vulcan. Not complete trash. Functional if u go up a size in load capacity. I have some spares that are halfway decent. I also returned some without issue money promptly refunded The rollback guys around here use them and change them often. The salt air/rain here at beach wrecks metal surfaces in short order so they kinda make sense for rough use. They claim the Macs will last forever as long as u clean them and store in the nifty tool bags they provide. Many thanks for the heads up on Macs Tie Downs. Looks lke the solution to this 5 month soap opera

J

JTW

Today I cancelled the last order ever with Speed Straps. This portion of the order was with side x side stuff who was getting the goods from the Speed Strap factory. Mixed feelings on them. They did answer my questions pomptly. They refunded my money promptly after missing the second promised deluvery from factory. They had my money for about 2 months with no goods provided. Back to previous comments about not charging cards until the goods ship. Dont quote 5 biz days to ship when u are waiting on some asshat outfit like speed straps to fill the order. Lots of companies act like they are selling from stock and buy outside but if u have a crappy supply chain u look like a complete ass when u get caught. Fortunately thanks to you guys I got hooked up with macs tie downs in Idaho. I placed a large order with them Monday. Turns out one of the main guys is from my old area near Char NC. They maje to order in about 5 days. They answer their phones and treat customers like humans. Got a super good vibe about the company speaking with them. Answered all my questions concerns completely. Made in USA No China crap. The guy told me that he had heard the Speed Strap story on several occasions already. Btw my China crap tie downs from Tractor Supply are falling apart with minimal usage Trash can. Not worth returning 50.00 lesson on what not to buy. Somebody mentioned Vulcan. Not complete trash. Functional if u go up a size in load capacity. I have some spares that are halfway decent. I also returned some without issue money promptly refunded The rollback guys around here use them and change them often. The salt air/rain here at beach wrecks metal surfaces in short order so they kinda make sense for rough use. They claim the Macs will last forever as long as u clean them and store in the nifty tool bags they provide. Many thanks for the heads up on Macs Tie Downs. Looks lke the solution to this 5 month soap opera
Yup.. you’ll like them. My wife got me the wheel bonnets for fathers day. I kept dragging my feet to buy them... $300 for straps seems silly. But man... they’re really nice!

amgdriver

amgdriver

Oct 4, 2020
Amelia Island Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wheel bonnets are bada***. Unfortunately Im towing diffetent stuff at diffenent times in 14 ft H/H alum ATV trailer so every trip is diffetent. Ive got several sets if the basic UTV kits. Im drooling over those monkey posts that go in the side D ring standard holes but I would need 6 and they are not cheap but dang they look nice!!!! Maybe after Christmas

AZRocks

AZRocks

Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2019
Phoenix
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Switched to the Vulcans because they work perfectly on my trailer. Best tie downs system ever for the rocky back roads I travel to get to camp spots. The ratchets are anodize and look like they will not corrode any time soon.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Switched to the Vulcans because they work perfectly on my trailer. Best tie downs system ever for the rocky back roads I travel to get to camp spots. The ratchets are anodize and look like they will not corrode any time soon.

You have them? Do they have lefts and rights?

bwetzel

bwetzel

Nov 10, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Guess I shouldn’t complain about the two week delay on shipment of my doors. At least they have responded quickly when I ask for an update. Not going to mention names, but on everything else I’ve ordered from them the turnaround on shipping has been “super”....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!