Parts for door nets

RussellB

RussellB

Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2022
Redding CA
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Anyone got the 2 plugins that are bolted to the top of the cage for the nets that they want to sell?
20220710 120501
(Photo for proof it happened)

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Anyone got the 2 plugins that are bolted to the top of the cage for the nets that they want to sell? (Photo for proof it happened)
I have one (and 4 of the special bolts that attach them if needed). Not sure what happened to the other one, let me look around some more today.

You can have them if you pay for shipping.

Reactions: Plumber32
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
These are fairly common at a craft store or maybe find one on an unused backpack? Good Luck....
SGH Pro Extra Thick Military Grade Dual Adjustable Quick Side Release Buckles 2' Wide 4 Pack Clips Snaps No Sewing Heavy Duty Plastic Replacement for Nylon Strap Webbing Boat Cover Backpack Fanny Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N6B4CR5/?tag=sxsweb24-20
He is not after the clip, he is after the special (Honda only) part that bolts to the roof.

• Haha
Reactions: Remington
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Yes the part that bolts to the rollbar. Thanks PaulF, I'll take em if you find it, plus the bolts.
I cannot find the other one. Let me check with my BIL and see if he still has some. Let you know tomorrow.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
He is not after the clip, he is after the special (Honda only) part that bolts to the roof.
Was gonna say something to the same effect , but I figured id leave that one alone just for spite! 😂

Reactions: PaulF
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Yes the part that bolts to the rollbar. Thanks PaulF, I'll take em if you find it, plus the bolts.
BIL found a couple, I will have them tomorrow. PM me your address and how you want them sent (regular mail, priority, etc).

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!