Mastabeta1

Oct 9, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Other Brand

4. Talon R
Is it just me or is there parts on B/O all over. Very frustrating my new 1000-4 lv is in shop waiting for b/o rear shock that is covered under warranty also have 2 pioneers in my shop waiting for front drive line joints COME ON HONDA GET WITH THE PROGRAM

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to Millennial and Gen Z America. No one works now. Without workers not much is manufactured, shipped, sold, or installed.
Speaking of that, im about to knock a Gen Z tech at our shop right in the kisser for this very thing!
All i can say is thank god im not the boss. Wed be out of business cuz they would all quit cuz I dont put up with that panzy lazzy $hit🤣

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is it just me or is there parts on B/O all over. Very frustrating my new 1000-4 lv is in shop waiting for b/o rear shock that is covered under warranty also have 2 pioneers in my shop waiting for front drive line joints COME ON HONDA GET WITH THE PROGRAM
Start calling around to different honda dealers. Some dealers can look at the inventory for other dealers. I did this a few months ago because i couldn't find a driveshaft for my rincon. One dealer gave me a list of about 10 other dealers to try. The first one I called had one on their shelf

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Start calling around to different honda dealers. Some dealers can look at the inventory for other dealers. I did this a few months ago because i couldn't find a driveshaft for my rincon. One dealer gave me a list of about 10 other dealers to try. The first one I called had one on their shelf
I've been meaning to do that but I haven't had the chance yet.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Why not just put in a SATV driveshaft or the other aftermarket offering that's out there? We all know the driveshafts are garbage and fail fairly regularly so why even bother? Warranty is useless if you have to wait months for parts and even more useless when they install just another substandard part. A warranty doesn't help when your 50 miles from your trailer and that part honda just replaced under warranty fails again....

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Speaking of that, im about to knock a Gen Z tech at our shop right in the kisser for this very thing!
All i can say is thank god im not the boss. Wed be out of business cuz they would all quit cuz I dont put up with that panzy lazy $hit🤣

The threat of being fired doesn't concern them. They're looking for an excuse to stay home. And they know how hard it is for owners and managers to fill vacant positions so they'll call your bluff.

Pirate88

Pirate88

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2023
Southern Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I recall SuperATV responding to a post that their CV Joint rear propshaft for the Talon is about ready for production.

For my General...back in 2016, I found a driveshaft shop and they fabricated a set of CV Joint driveshafts for me. 11,000 miles later and one CV joint is getting a little noisy. Replaced it in my efforts to sell the General.

LIke Polaris, I don't understand why Honda didn't go with CV Joints to begin with...
Pirate

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The threat of being fired doesn't concern them. They're looking for an excuse to stay home. And they know how hard it is for owners and managers to fill vacant positions so they'll call your bluff.
You are 100% right on that

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!