Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Finally got the chance to call around looking for the parts I need. None of the 4 or 5 online places had one in stock even though their web page said they did. I had already gone to the local dealer (which by the way is part of mountain motor sports now) and the guy pretty much laughed at me. I just called a couple of others in the area and no luck. The last one I called was mountain Motorsports in Knoxville and she told me that none of the other dealers that use their system showed that they had it in stock. Then she warned me about Honda backorder system. She said one of her customers had been waiting on a part for the last two years.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Finally got the chance to call around looking for the parts I need. None of the 4 or 5 online places had one in stock even though their web page said they did. I had already gone to the local dealer (which by the way is part of mountain motor sports now) and the guy pretty much laughed at me. I just called a couple of others in the area and no luck. The last one I called was mountain Motorsports in Knoxville and she told me that none of the other dealers that use their system showed that they had it in stock. Then she warned me about Honda backorder system. She said one of her customers had been waiting on a part for the last two years.
Good excuse to buy a backup buggy. Your wife will understand

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Did you ask for a prop shaft? HA!

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
i am on the automotive side, but Honda is having a TON of component supplier problems right now
Many find it easy to blame the dealer or manufacturer but you can't sell what you don't have and can't obtain. I think it's a nationwide problem in all industries.

Most Gen Z members don't work and don't plan to. I wonder what they'll do when their parents die of old age and don't feed or clothe them any longer?

M

Mastabeta1

Oct 9, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Other Brand

4. Talon R
Many find it easy to blame the dealer or manufacturer but you can't sell what you don't have and can't obtain. I think it's a nationwide problem in all industries.

Most Gen Z members don't work and don't plan to. I wonder what they'll do when their parents die of old age and don't feed or clothe them any longer?
I just find it interesting that Honda claimed to shut down there small engine department to focas more on the rec side and it seems parts are on b/o more now than ever and besides they can pull specialty parts from production line if needed I have polaris do it all the time with a machine down order

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!