P1000 Parts Questions

Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello,
I live in Southeast Louisiana. I just purchased a 2016 Orange Pioneer 1000-3 EPS on 12/29/2021 with 970 miles. I have a couple questions.

1) Where is the Best/Cheapest place to buy OEM Honda parts online? Who do you guys/gals use?
I wanna do the optional sub pre-filter Honda upgrade and need to order the 3 parts that’s required.

2) What is my “model number” for when I search OEM parts through Honda parts fiche/diagrams? There are so many model numbers to chose from and I don’t know which one mine is.

Thank You!

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Partzilla is the biggest one for oem oarts, so they usually have faster availability on most stuff. They're often more expensive, though.

Ron Ayers requires registering as a user before you see their better prices.

Your exact model number is on a white sticker on your frame, somewhere along the doors if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Lady01 and Travis R
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Start here, you can get a free owners manual if you don't already have one. I prefer to keep the electronic one on my phone anyway, and ditched carrying the paper one around in my glove box.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!