Passenger Comfort

N

nutmeg

Jun 15, 2013
When setting out for an afternoon ride it is always great to know that the vehicle offers a level of conformant that the driver and passengers will enjoy. The Pioneer offers this all around for each rider. The driver seat is a plush leather seat offering proper bounce. The seat back is adequately positioned to support numeral size individuals from big too small. The head rest is proper height to protect the neck and head. The passenger side offers the same along with a dedicated hand grip for when the ride gets rough. On the 700-4, the Pioneer offers 2 rear seats with back and head rest. This allows for a comfortable ride for the rear passengers. Anotherfact is the extra long travel of the rear shocks giving the back seat rider a smooth ride. Leg room has been questioned many times during discussion. The front offers plenty of pass through leg room for both the driver and front passenger. The 2 rear seats offerings is a bit less but still plenty of room for a grown adult. So whoever you are and no matter your size, The Pioneer has the capabilities to insure your long trip is a nice one.

C

cannon

Jul 31, 2013
I was wondering about this. How they could fit 2 more people into this thing without even streaching it any.

A

atv

Feb 13, 2013
Ownership

1. Big Red
I would think the rear seat would not be that good. But looking at some of he pictures closely there looks like lots of room for 2 full size people. I'm sure two big people would not be comfortable in the rear seats. I would say put the biggest person in the front passenger.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!