Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is from May 30th of this year.

I profoundly apologize for the shaking of this video. I was trying out a new camera mount and it SUCKED! I didn't have the other mount with me to swap out. All of the popping and cracking you hear is not the machine. It is the camera mount.

With that said, the first part of the video makes me laugh every time I watch it. My wife is really afraid of heights. You'll see what I mean. The second part is some rocks. The third part a good example of the vertical capability of this machine. When we came back through I didn't realize that the battery on the GoPro died. I really thought the front end was going to drag at the bottom of the hill.

Last edited:
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This was one of the first times out with it... before I really knew how to drive it... lol. It's done a lot more than this since then.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Beautiful area AK. Loved the rock section. I watched before I read and thought oh crap that clutch chatter lol.

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just the bouncy camera made me cringe till I read it was the mount. I like your write ups and videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
A

AK_Centurion

Feb 12, 2016
Eagle River, AK
Rode there for the first time, about 2 weeks ago. Was that the climb about 1/2 way to the river? It had just snowed a couple inches the day before we rode. Luckily the hill was in the sun and it thawed out. Will definitely do that trail again in the spring.

Reactions: AKRider
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rode there for the first time, about 2 weeks ago. Was that the climb about 1/2 way to the river? It had just snowed a couple inches the day before we rode. Luckily the hill was in the sun and it thawed out. Will definitely do that trail again in the spring.
If you mean the one that my wife was worried about, that's the one. I walked it before going over to make sure I knew what was on the other side. Once I saw what it was I laughed and told her to get in. She closed her eyes... lol. Doing that on ice would be interesting

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like fun was being had!! Yes, these machines are impressive...

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!