A

AlaskanBill

Jun 14, 2017
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-4
View attachment 40653

Went and picked it up yesterday.

Kept looking in the rear view mirror all the way home thinking "what...have...I...done???"

Roof and windshield install will have to wait for a day when it's not raining bucket loads.Those seem to be hard to come by this Spring.
I am looking for a 700-4 as well. Not sure if I should splurge for the deluxe or not. Is yours a deluxe or standard? Where did you end up buying it? I will be in Sandpoint in few days so if you can disclose the dealer, I would appreciate it. thanks

T

TGinID

Apr 15, 2017
Hinterlands of North Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
Sorry AlaskanBill, I've been away from the forum for a couple weeks... It's the deluxe. I liked the manual shifting option, the camo color scheme, the wheels, etc. I got it at Coeur D 'Alene Powersports, next to CDA Honda on Seltice Way.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!