PICKING 700-4 UP MONDAY, WHAT ABOUT KIT FOR TIRE REPAIR

P

pkx12

Mar 17, 2014
WHAT WOULD BE THE RIGHT KIT OR ITEMS TO KEEP ON THE SXS FOR TIRE REPAIR WHILE ON THE TRAILS. HAS THERE BEEN A POST OF ITEMS ONE MIGHT NEED TO TAKE WHEN ON THE TRAIL FOR US WHO ARE JUST STARTING OUT.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
I carry a spare lol I used to have a small 12v portable compressor a dozen tire plugs plus tools to install the plugs. I ended up putting a railway spike through a tire and was barely able to repair it to get me home so now I still carry the tire repair stuff but also a spare. Small hydralic jack and tools to change the tire.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I carry around one of these. Saved me many times and defiantly when trying to blow a tire back on a rim.
http://2faroffroad.com/tips-and-tricks/ ... e-tire-kit
Tirekit 2
I need to update post with my new kit as that pic is about 10 years old now.

P

pkx12

Mar 17, 2014
HEARD ABOUT PUTTING SLIME IN RIGHT AWAY BUT I HAVE NEVER USED IT NOT SURE WHAT THE PRO AND CONS ARE.

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
the highlifter tire sealant is made by multi seal and less expensive with a multi seal label

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!