Picking up 2015 700-4 tomorrow

240tt

Mar 11, 2014
Well wait is finally over for a 2015 model. Didn't want '14 first year model.
Stopped in local dealer week ago after not having any luck from their sales and other dealers in the area on a Silver metallic 700-4. Talked to owner and got me to sales manager and he told him what I wanted and mentioned that the regional Honda rep was coming next day for lunch meeting. Low and behold the next day after that a new 2015 silver metallic 700-4 was delivered to dealer with my name on it and I got a phone call - How's that for service? Just need to go to the top sometimes.

Added 26" roctane radials - looked at it today and maybe should have went 27"??? oh well. Added full hard top and Honda hard coat split windshield. Would like to add A arm guards also.

Wife and kids met me there too and they are really excited. My girls 9 & 12 are fired up! Wife wrote the check without hesitating as we've been wanting a SXS for years and just had to wait till Honda made exactly what we wanted then a year wait after that.

Reactions: john
C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
Welcome aboard. Have fun with your new toy !!!

240tt

Mar 11, 2014
Unloaded last Friday and took wife and kids for a ride. about 50 degrees with cold east wind blowing, dressed warm but still was cold. Saturday put the full hard roof on and Honda split windshield. Went for little ride and was about 40 degress but going with and into wind was better with windshield but dust rolling in back which I figured would happen. Overall worked good and will add a Honda review mirror and EMP A arm guards front and back.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Them EMP A arm guards don't cover much in the rear. They are really low and no cover at all on the inner rear. I didn't like them. Stick can go right past them and cut your inner boot easy. I have already had two boots get cut before guards it's not a fun job to change them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HappyHonda

HappyHonda

May 12, 2015
@scott do you have EMP A-arm guards on your Pioneer or do you have a different brand? I was considering the EMP guards but I read your above comment and its making me second guess!

Reactions: Hondasxs
advertisement
O

OutdoorEd

Apr 25, 2015
I have the EMP......should've gone with RMP. The passenger front boot is exposed and the rear looks like a stick will make it through.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!