P1000 Pics of Beadlocks

bigsnowman

bigsnowman

How do you like those tires?
So far they've been fabulous! At 800 miles they're showing little wear and we travel on hard surfaces quite often. The traction is good, they're fairly nice to the driving surface and they ride smooth going down the pavement. I've been impressed with the winter traction. Christmas day we had an ice storm and the ole girl goes down the road, in turf mode, like there's nothing to it. We've also had some snow this year and got 14" of wet heavy slop in the first storm. It went right through that as well although I did use 4wd a little in that.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

So far they've been fabulous! At 800 miles they're showing little wear and we travel on hard surfaces quite often. The traction is good, they're fairly nice to the driving surface and they ride smooth going down the pavement. I've been impressed with the winter traction. Christmas day we had an ice storm and the ole girl goes down the road, in turf mode, like there's nothing to it. We've also had some snow this year and got 14" of wet heavy slop in the first storm. It went right through that as well although I did use 4wd a little in that.
I'm seriously considering going that route next time.. probably do like the others are and buy a set of wheels and mount something more aggressive on them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!