Pioneer 1000-5 rear cage for sale

blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Up for sale is the rear cage section of my 1000-5. I took this off as soon as I purchased the machine brand new. Comes with all hardware, nets, and seat belts.
Please let me know if you have any questions cage is in excellent shape.

Great for a 3 seater that wants to cover the bed section with a roof.

Located in Wesley chapel FL

Asking $400
Brennan

Last edited:
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I might be interested I live in eustis. I'll text or call you later to talk about it

blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I might be interested I live in eustis. I'll text or call you later to talk about it
Couple of us are going riding in Ocala national forest Sunday morning if your interested I can pack it and bring it and you can purchase it while we are at the park which isn't to far away from you.

PCB67SS

PCB67SS

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2015
Panama City Beach
I'm not 100% percent sure, but I do not think the rear ROPS will fit a 3 seater due to bed width differences between it and the 5 seater.

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!