PIONEER 1000-6 PRIMAL SOFT CAB ENCLOSURE UPPER DOORS

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com

PIONEER 1000-6 PRIMAL SOFT CAB ENCLOSURE UPPER DOORS​

Link: https://www.superatv.com/honda-pioneer-1000-6-primal-soft-cab-enclosure-upper-doors

• PVC-backed polyester utilizes Pel-Tek technology for maximum strength
  • Uses double-polished vinyl windows
  • Resistant to water, punctures, abrasions, UV radiation, and mildew
  • Heavy-duty snaps hold the windows open for more airflow
  • Industrial-strength Velcro strips and snaps hold the doors securely to your frame
  • Includes all hardware and instructions
  • Honda Pioneer 1000-6 : 2023+
  • NOTE: Do not use in temperatures below negative 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
Honda pioneer 1000 6 basic soft upper doors 01 2
Honda pioneer 1000 6 basic soft upper doors 04 2
Honda pioneer 1000 6 basic soft upper doors 05 2
Honda pioneer 1000 6 basic soft upper doors 06 2
Honda pioneer 1000 6 basic soft upper doors 03 2

Ride Year-Round with Upper Doors
Equip your Honda Pioneer 1000-6 for year-round riding with SuperATV’s Primal Soft Cab Enclosure Upper Doors. With our advanced Pel-Tek technology, these soft upper doors are durable, water resistant, and provide excellent protection against the elements. Enjoy the ability to control your cab’s airflow while being one step closer to the maximum protection of a full cab enclosure.

Crafted with Pel-Tek Technology
Our Pioneer 1000-6 upper doors are built with Pel-Tek technology to ensure durability and protection from the elements. Pel-Tek is our own custom material—it’s puncture, abrasion, and mildew resistant. The material is CNC cut for a precise fit to your machine, while premium stitching techniques offer a clean and polished look. Installing these doors is a breeze with the help of Velcro and snaps. And for added security during transportation, cinch straps are included.

Clear Windows for Optimal Visibility
We utilize double-polished vinyl to create windows that provide exceptional clarity, offering you the best visibility possible. These windows are also UV resistant, ensuring long-lasting performance without yellowing or cracking over time.

Versatility for Any Weather
When you're unsure about the weather forecast, having versatile doors becomes essential. If the sun is shining, simply unzip and remove the central portion of the door while leaving the rest of the cab enclosure intact. On warm days with isolated showers, you can roll down the window, secure it with the flap, and snap it into place. When you need protection from trail debris or rain, the heavy-duty, snag-free zipper will keep the doors securely closed.

Upgrade to a Full Cab Enclosure
These Honda Pioneer 1000-6 upper doors serve as the initial step in achieving a complete cab enclosure. Further enhance your setup by adding a roof and front or rear windshield for maximum comfort and protection.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

🤔......so 21° is ok?.......🤦‍♂️🖕🥶

😂😂😂 just kidding, that looks like a nice product. Whey nicer then my patented shower curtain enclosure 🙄😂

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X

😂😂😂 just kidding, that looks like a nice product. Whey nicer then my patented shower curtain enclosure 🙄😂

Guess I'm out then 🙁

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Guess I'm out then 🙁
🤦‍♂️.....I just re-read it and it says BELOW NEGATIVE 20° 😳 phuck that!!!!!!🥶 ☠️ 😂😂😂

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
It's not like I'm barefoot...... I got my winter crocs on 😄

What was this thread about again?
😂😂😂😂😂😂
I apologize @SuperATV .........you should definitely clean up this thread and I'd say just for good measures don't let us comment on it anymore......

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com

That's where we draw the line!

21* you're cool. Cold but cool.

NEGATIVE 21*

Nope! Warranty Denied! 🤣

2f1e8812-2a84-4f32-b4d2-cf2e616fbd80_text.gif

But hey...if you have the cajones to ride in NEGATIVE 21* temps, I'd probably still take care of you.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!