P1000 Pioneer 1000 Limited axles

jxbaker

jxbaker

Dec 24, 2020
Zwolle Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
OK thanks, Yeah, I found out the hard way. 6 months ago when front axles for LE's were very hard to find, I paid a guy approx. $400 for one and he just held my money until one came available for less than $300 at Super ATV, he bought it and shipped it to me and and pocketed a nice profit. Lesson learned ! It's a long story about a dishonest very unethical merchant. I will be very careful about who I do business with in the future.
Super atv now makes rhino 2.0 axles for the le. Cheaper too!

• Sad
Reactions: Smitty335
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK thanks, Yeah, I found out the hard way. 6 months ago when front axles for LE's were very hard to find, I paid a guy approx. $400 for one and he just held my money until one came available for less than $300 at Super ATV, he bought it and shipped it to me and and pocketed a nice profit. Lesson learned ! It's a long story about a dishonest very unethical merchant. I will be very careful about who I do business with in the future.

Certainly assuming that's factual, however, to be of real help to others you need to name names.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!