Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Help,
Anyone know where I can get my hands on a front axle for a 2021 Honda Pioneer 1000 Limited (SXS10m3LEM) ? I can't even find an OEM axle.
Do you need the front left or front right? Each is a different length.

Rmatv.com can get them to you for $211 each, part numbers below.....

Screenshot 20220717 213624 Chrome
Screenshot 20220717 213611 Chrome

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Didn't see any terms. Paid thru a 3rd party called Affirm. I've used them before and I know they are legit. I looked for terms but never found any.
I'd get with Affirm and have it haulted.

Here you go, straight off COPS website.
  • RETURN & REFUND POLICY​

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All ATS devices, Dynojet products, SuperATV products, special order deposits, COPS tunes, ECU flash and related PCM, ECU, ECM modification or calibration purchases are ABSOLUTELY NON-REFUNDABLE. All other refunds are at manager discretion and subject to 20% fee done by mailed-check only. Shipping times are a reasonable estimate based on no abnormal delays and are NOT GROUNDS TO REQUEST A REFUND. We reserve the right to complete your order in no less than 180 days. If you chargeback your card to avoid this agreement, you WILL be reported to local law enforcement for theft.
  • Communication Policy​

If you would like to purchase auxiliary/unnecessary communincation regarding an existing order please use the following web link: Auxiliary Communication for Existing Order | Complete Offroad

Your purchase does NOT include infinite frivolous communication. Your purchase does NOT include after hours communication. Your purchase does NOT include communication on days that we are closed.

We are in the business of making the absolute best products for your SXS. We are not in the business of frivolous communication. We do not have a dedicated team to update you every step of the way. We do not have an answering service. We do not want to waste time that can be used to get your order completed and shipped on checking to see if you are in actual need of real assistance. Please make sure that any request for communication is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Your purchase includes minimum communications via text message to 214-250-3048. If you text message more than once you will be moved to the end of the line. If you attempt communication in any other form you will be moved to the end of the line. If you spam every form of communication you can find, make a public post demanding communication, or bash us publicly/privately you will loose your lifetime support/warranty for any product you have purchased and any outstanding purchase will be forfeited with NO REFUND.

jxbaker

jxbaker

Dec 24, 2020
Zwolle Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Rmatv.com can get them to you for $211 each, part numbers below.....

View attachment 344299View attachment 344300
I need the right front. 2021 Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition.
They just told me they don't have them and can't get them(for the Limited Edition model)..... Guess it depends who you talk to. One person told me they had them in stock, transferred to someone else and they said they won't fit.🤷‍♂️

jxbaker

jxbaker

Dec 24, 2020
Zwolle Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@jxbaker
Hey, sorry about that.
I found the post from here, and thought it was good.
Now that you are here, do an introduction and post up some pics of your ride.
Here is mine.
You will get more info from this place anyway.
Some of these guys can be a little gruff, but the hands on knowledge is the best you will find.......... anywhere!
Edit to add
Almost forgot, use the search bar FIRST. And then If you can't find what you are looking for ask away. Someone will answer.
Have a good day
No Worries Mark, I know it wasn't intentional. We be Military Bros...... I also served 20 yrs USAF & retired in 1992

jxbaker

jxbaker

Dec 24, 2020
Zwolle Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@jxbaker
Hey, sorry about that.
I found the post from here, and thought it was good.
Now that you are here, do an introduction and post up some pics of your ride.
Here is mine.
You will get more info from this place anyway.
Some of these guys can be a little gruff, but the hands on knowledge is the best you will find.......... anywhere!
Edit to add
Almost forgot, use the search bar FIRST. And then If you can't find what you are looking for ask away. Someone will answer.
Have a good day
OK, Thanks for the "heads-up". I'll try to put up some pics soon as I can. Don't sweat it about that info. No harm done.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow! I own a service business (not related to off-road anything). I can't imagine having a policy that is so anti-customer and one sided. Their terms are astonishingly bad and reek of anti-customer! Maybe they count on customers not bothering to read them!

jxbaker

jxbaker

Dec 24, 2020
Zwolle Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Rmatv.com can get them to you for $211 each, part numbers below

Oh phuck dude.. cancel that ASAP.
Call your bank.
Did you even read their terms?
You just donated them money.
You will never get it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Just letting you know, you were right. For a while, I thought I did donate money to them but after 6 months of hounding , I finally got a new axle from them.

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
jxbaker

jxbaker

Dec 24, 2020
Zwolle Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Are the front axles on a 2021 pioneer 1000 LE identical ? If not, what differences can I see ? Also, are the rear axles identical ?

Reactions: Smitty335
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Are the front axles on a 2021 pioneer 1000 LE identical ? If not, what differences can I see ? Also, are the rear axles identical ?
No each of the 4 axles are a different part # and different length how much different I'm not sure, but I would almost guarantee you absolutely cannot swap them and they work properly or cause damage when suspension compresses, or pop out at full droop depending upon if you used the shorter one in the longer position or vice versa.

jxbaker

jxbaker

Dec 24, 2020
Zwolle Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No each of the 4 axles are a different part # and different length how much different I'm not sure, but I would almost guarantee you absolutely cannot swap them and they work properly or cause damage when suspension compresses, or pop out at full droop depending upon if you used the shorter one in the longer position or vice versa.
Thanks for the reply ! I changed out the right front axle about 6 months ago and saw the extra set of gear teeth on it, was wondering if the left front axle also has that extra set of gear teeth . What's with the axles going out on the 2021 Pioneer 1000 LE models ? My second axle is popping now in less than 2 years. ( Left Rear). All I do is pretty much just ease around in it. I'm 69 and don't do any mud dogging. Is it a design flaw ? I never would have bought it had I known I was going to have so much trouble with it. Also I have a new axle on hand and need to know where to find a part # on it to figure which axle it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty335
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the reply ! I changed out the right front axle about 6 months ago and saw the extra set of gear teeth on it, was wondering if the left front axle also has that extra set of gear teeth . What's with the axles going out on the 2021 Pioneer 1000 LE models ? My second axle is popping now in less than 2 years. ( Left Rear). All I do is pretty much just ease around in it. I'm 69 and don't do any mud dogging. Is it a design flaw ? I never would have bought it had I known I was going to have so much trouble with it. Also I have a new axle on hand and need to know where to find a part # on it to figure which axle it is.
Must be the environment or mods I put 13k miles on a 2018 LE never replaced an axle. IF you have a lift, spacers, or Portals. ride in water over 16" regularly any of those can shorten lifespan especially the lift and running in deep water

jxbaker

jxbaker

Dec 24, 2020
Zwolle Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Must be the environment or mods I put 13k miles on a 2018 LE never replaced an axle. IF you have a lift, spacers, or Portals. ride in water over 16" regularly any of those can shorten lifespan especially the lift and running in deep water
Nah,. It's all stock.... No mods at all. No regular deep water. Guess I just bought a lemon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!