Pioneer 1k LIMITED EDITION Rhino 2.0 axles are ready!

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
🤷‍♂️
@SuperATV ? Can you confirm or deny that forward arched a-arms fit a 2019 1000-5LE? Website says negatory
That is a solid negatory @Coeus . The arms won't work with the LE hubs.

Giphy

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Very nice. Shouldn't your application also include 2022 Forest and Trail? I don't even think there's an LE anymore, right? Don't wanna confuse the new guys...

Btw @SuperATV - do you write all of the copy for these part descriptions?
The 2022forest and trail edition axles are different too. They are bigger at the hub. So his advert of 2017-2021 LE & SE is correct, that's all they fit.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
No idea on that 2022 Forrest and Trail, but I'll cross reference the OE numbers and toss it up on the website if they're the same! Thanks for the heads up!

And no....Its probably a smart marketing, management, and legal decision to not allow me to write the copy. I tend to have a little too much fun with this stuff...and I like to use more colorful words. 🤣
Pretty sure the 22 axles are different too. Splines, thread, nut size at hub are all different I believe.

R

Rendrog

Mar 7, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
R

Rendrog

Mar 7, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok. Sorry to be a pain but, the oem part numbers it’s listed as replacing are not LE axle numbers from what I’m seeing. Just want a definite answer before I own $500 in axles I can’t use. The axles include the gears on them for the i4wd system?
You wont get a responce from him till later tomorrow. But yes they do have the gears, A friend got a set and they looked good and purdy.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
No prob! Thank you!

And spread the word! My bean counters are giving me some chit because they aren't flying off the shelves like I had told them. We gotta pump those numbers so I can make sure we can keep them in production! 🤣
🤔.....hard to brake an LE axle seeing alls they ride is gravel roads.........😂😂😂

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No prob! Thank you!

And spread the word! My bean counters are giving me some chit because they aren't flying off the shelves like I had told them. We gotta pump those numbers so I can make sure we can keep them in production! 🤣
Tell your bean counters it's Christmas and at over $ 500.00 for a set, that's steep this time of year. Guess LE doesn't stand for less expensive?

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
No prob! Thank you!

Need to pump them up in the mud riding groups. I don't think I've ever seen an LE with a broken axle riding in the mountains over the last few years. I've seen a few down here at the mud parks when they've got the lifts and stuff on them though.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!