Pioneer 1k LIMITED EDITION Rhino 2.0 axles are ready!

R

Rendrog

Mar 7, 2022
PA
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Ordered a set with the 20% sale going on. I don’t necessarily need them yet, but have a clicking inner joint on one axle already. Rebuilding it is $120 in just the joint alone let alone new bands and boot and I would expect the other to need done at some point as from what I can tell it is a common issue and must have been a bad batch of inner joints during manufacturing due to the number of complaints and people getting replaced axles under warranty. Also, the part number has already been superseded leading me to believe the initial part was no good. At any rate, 240 to rebuild the inner end of both factory axles or 380 for 2 new complete axles seemed like a no brainer to me.

B

Bubbadoyle

Mar 28, 2017
Lodi WI
Received my new axles a few days ago. I’ll be trying to tackle the install tomorrow. I’ve watched a few videos of swapping the regular honda pioneer 1000 axles. Is there any more involved in swapping g out the le axles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!