Pioneer 500 and 1000-5 switch panel and volt meter install...wheew, that's a mouth full.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Justin Beatty makes some nice, high quality panels for mounting switches, gauges, ram mounts, ect, so I scored a couple for my Pioneers.

Want some for your own Pioneers? Then contact mystic1219 here on the forum or check out Pioneer switch panels and accessories on Facebook

In the meantime here is my install vid on both. I will probably break this into two so I have a vid for each one separately at some point but for now the P5 is first install then the P1k5 install starts at the 7:20 mark

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think I'm his most frequent buyer!

Reactions: jay_man81

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!