P500 Pioneer 500 plow size

Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
any body need whips or "markers" i used the ones that they use for chainsaw. It's used to side up your 4 ' length logs....
Cost $5 each 22 1/2'' long..just bend taps few nuts and bolts lock washers that it...just bend one tap the opposite direction cause there both lefts..
20200120 135807

20200116 135306

20200125 141328

420Rancher

Jun 29, 2019
Innisfil
any body need whips or "markers" i used the ones that they use for chainsaw. It's used to side up your 4 ' length logs....
Cost $5 each 22 1/2'' long..just bend taps few nuts and bolts lock washers that it...just bend one tap the opposite direction cause there both lefts..View attachment 178763
View attachment 178760
View attachment 178761

Great idea, did they come from ct? I need a set of these.

I went another route for a plow on my p500.
I previously had a click and go on my 420 rancher. I found u bolts tend to loosen over use. And if they do you need to watch the side pressure on the frame. The plow acts as a large pry bar. I chose to grab a kfi mount and push tubes and mount my click and go blade. I got a great deal on the push-tubes or i would of fabricated them myself. Madness i am in bell ewart if you ever want to take a close look at the setup.presently away, where there is no snow to worry about, but be home in a couple weeks. I will post some pictures when i get home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rustneversleeps
Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Great idea, did they come from ct? I need a set of these.

I went another route for a plow on my p500.
I previously had a click and go on my 420 rancher. I found u bolts tend to loosen over use. And if they do you need to watch the side pressure on the frame. The plow acts as a large pry bar. I chose to grab a kfi mount and push tubes and mount my click and go blade. I got a great deal on the push-tubes or i would of fabricated them myself. Madness i am in bell ewart if you ever want to take a close look at the setup.presently away, where there is no snow to worry about, but be home in a couple weeks. I will post some pictures when i get home.

Got them at my locate sxs Parts store,I'm not sure if Canadian Tire has them you could give them a call...I had a hard time trying to figure what they are called and the closes i came up with is "measuring Bar " for chainsaw...
I would have love to get the KFI but for $1200 + out the door no thanks and this Kolpin @ C.T. cost me $400 OTD and use it 5 times already and works perfect with a 22" lift..

Reactions: 420Rancher

420Rancher

Jun 29, 2019
Innisfil
Some pics of the mount

70b8b1a2ab9e570565d00ad20ace92247f5714197a904c6ba3f9d1b8a93d8cbf

Done a fantastic job with the latest storms!

Reactions: Mudwing
Jevin

Jevin

Oct 2, 2019
Saint John, NB, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Hi, how much more length did this add to your p5? I only have an extra foot in my shed, thinking this wouldn’t fit with the plow on. Do you think there is anyway to make this a quick connect plow? Might need to look at connect n go.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!