Pioneer 700-4 performance

D

duramax87

Nov 29, 2020
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just bought a 2021 700-4 and want to start making some mods what do you suggest ? I ride solely in the mts and in snow . What’s the biggest tire I can put on a stock wheel with out lifting it. And what’s out there for performance ? Any programmers ?

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just bought a 2021 700-4 and want to start making some mods what do you suggest ? I ride solely in the mts and in snow . What’s the biggest tire I can put on a stock wheel with out lifting it. And what’s out there for performance ? Any programmers ?
Every question you have has been answered to adnausium just use the search function.
Programmers have proven to be not worth the hassle and money, 27s should fit but due to normal variations in manufacturing I would not swear it to be so.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!