BOX1

Pioneer 700 roof

J

JGPA

Nov 18, 2020
Greenville PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have a 2020 Pioneer 700-2 deluxe with a Super atv 2 piece flip up windshield. I want to put a roof on but have been told windshield might not flip up. EMP aluminum told me probably not and Kolpin wasn’t sure but didn’t think so. Anybody have a roof on with flip up windshield that works properly? Thanks

Reactions: Rednick69 and TxDoc
Chowitt87

Chowitt87

Supporting Member
Nov 22, 2020
Inman, SC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I just installed my Honda roof and SuperAtv flip up windshield today on my 700-4 and the windshield does contact the front of the roof when it is flipped up. I am still studying on a solution if I want to cut the front of the windshield or if I want to add some gasket material to the point of contact to avoid from scratching the windshield. I'm sure someone has had this problem before and has a solution to it.

Reactions: Rednick69
Rednick69

Rednick69

Sep 10, 2020
White Hall, AR.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have a 2020 Pioneer 700-2 deluxe with a Super atv 2 piece flip up windshield. I want to put a roof on but have been told windshield might not flip up. EMP aluminum told me probably not and Kolpin wasn’t sure but didn’t think so. Anybody have a roof on with flip up windshield that works properly? Thanks
I just installed my Honda roof and SuperAtv flip up windshield today on my 700-4 and the windshield does contact the front of the roof when it is flipped up. I am still studying on a solution if I want to cut the front of the windshield or if I want to add some gasket material to the point of contact to avoid from scratching the windshield. I'm sure someone has had this problem before and has a solution to it.

Has anyone come up with a roof solution with the SATV Flip up windshield for the 700-2?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!