P700 Pioneer 700 timing

J

jimbo12mx

Dec 8, 2020
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Do not currently own
Oil pump stopped working, replaced the chain as it was loose. put it back together and cant seem to get the timing right, ive got a service manual, i can find tdc, but it still wont fire. ive gone through 3 head gaskets, itll run for a mine but seems to jump timing. then wont run. any help would be great.

S

skinsone

Mar 16, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
D
Oil pump stopped working, replaced the chain as it was loose. put it back together and cant seem to get the timing right, ive got a service manual, i can find tdc, but it still wont fire. ive gone through 3 head gaskets, itll run for a mine but seems to jump timing. then wont run. any help would be great.
Did you solve this? I’m about to pull a motor as I think I’ve got a stretched timing chain.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
D

Did you solve this? I’m about to pull a motor as I think I’ve got a stretched timing chain.
Good luck at getting an answer from him. He hasnt been on here in just over a year.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!