Pioneer goes up against Yamaha and Polaris

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
I just read the march issue of dirt wheels mag and they tested the pioneer 700-4 up against the Yamaha Viking and the Polaris ranger 800. The pioneer performed great and there was no complaints except them saying if choosing to put up both back seats that the cargo are is gone. The only lack of power they said the pioneer had was in the drag race portion but the pioneer would win the jump off the line. Never did they say the pioneer didn't have enough power for all the other trail and hauling tests. So in my opinion the pioneer is a great all around choice and ranked just as high as the others. Makes me feel even better about my decision to go with the pioneer.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
wyo700 said:
Makes me feel even better about my decision to go with the pioneer.
Same here.

Sounds like the review was unbiased. This is good to get a real review. I will have to swing by my local wally-world and see if I can find the issue.
Thanks.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Those with smartphones or Ipads can download an APP for Dirt Wheels Magazine from iTunes. Yes, it costs a few dollars, but may be better than trying to locate and buy hard copy?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!