Pioneer moving deer stands

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Spent my day (Saturday) working at the hunt club like I do most weekends. Moved two stands with the pioneer today fawlessly I will add. The trucks just couldn't get back in there it was muddy and rutted. I'm really impressed with what all the pioneer will do. We hit some deep mud holes it pulled the load right through it all. I look at it as useable power. It's a great balance of power and having control of that power. I bought my Pioneer for this reason and it has done everything and the guys at my club are really enjoying me having it too. lol. Hope you guys enjoyed yalls Saturday too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 295
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 279
Reactions: Springer
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Great pics for a great sport/hobby/necessity.

All I see is Honda, Ford, chainsaws, and deer hunting. That pretty much sums up my life.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Yea me too. I love my Stihl chainsaws won't buy any other brand. It goes with me everywhere at the club. Always trees down or in the way. Mainly cause most the guys in the club buy crap and they get theirs and it won't start or chain is off or something. Lol just like the Polaris SxS. They learning the hard way there is 4-5 guys in the club with pioneers now but I was the first.

Reactions: joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The only way I differ is in the brand of chainsaws. I used to do small engine repair and still do some. That morphed into restoring, selling, collecting old saws. I prefer the older saws, especially McCulloch.

Here's a pic of part of the collection:

E7f9e5ced8f4226da985553393235816

It's a problem. My wife calls it CAD....chainsaw addiction disorder.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
lol wow I hate to say it but I think you wife may be right!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!