pioneer take over 2017 ?

sajnaj

sajnaj

Jul 5, 2015
clinton indiana
wondering if there is anything in the works for another takeover at royal blue this upcoming year. I was not able to attend this year I was hoping to attend this time around.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
wondering if there is anything in the works for another takeover at royal blue this upcoming year. I was not able to attend this year I was hoping to attend this time around.
April 28-29 2017

Reactions: DGann
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
nope not familiar with the trails at all that is why im wanting to go with a group for the first time. but I am familiar with a smoker and make killer pulled pork
No problem. We just started planing so We may need help with other things too.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
nope not familiar with the trails at all that is why im wanting to go with a group for the first time. but I am familiar with a smoker and make killer pulled pork
You'll love RRB, it's awesome. Year before last was my first time there. Wife and I grabbed a map and took off on the 4wheeler. The maps are pretty good although some trails aren't marked well. It's alot more comfortable in a sxs. Hope to see ya there.

advertisement
J

JTW

You'll love RRB, it's awesome. Year before last was my first time there. Wife and I grabbed a map and took off on the 4wheeler. The maps are pretty good although some trails aren't marked well. It's alot more comfortable in a sxs. Hope to see ya there.
How does it compare to Brimstone?

J

JTW

Never been there so can't say.
What the hell Del!

We're going in a few weeks so I'll let ya know.. Jackal was saying Royal Blue was better. I don't put the trip together.. Ridden horses all over that country but haven't had atvs there. I'm anxious to see what it's like.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Royal Blue is a little tamer than where I ride locally. But you can ride from sun up til sunset and never cross your own tracks lol. It's huge.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where would you suggest over there?
RRB is only big park I've ever been to. Where you located? Any chance you could sneak off during the week and ride with us on some local trails? It's alot of fun with challenges for every skill level.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
J

JTW

RRB is only big park I've ever been to. Where you located? Any chance you could sneak off during the week and ride with us on some local trails? It's alot of fun with challenges for every skill level.
I'm in central KY about two hours north of Nashville. Actually yes. Weekdays are usually less busy for me. Where exactly are you located?

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
What's the difference?

Windrock is rougher more rutted out trails and rocks and seem to be more hilly and better views/overlooks. I liked it better overall, and I think it's got rougher trails overall. Trails at RB are smoother more groomed in areas you could say. But honestly you can find really rocky/rough trails at RB too. All the parks are in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!