Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Windrock is rougher more rutted out trails and rocks and seem to be more hilly and better views/overlooks. I liked it better overall, and I think it's got rougher trails overall. Trails at RB are smoother more groomed in areas you could say. But honestly you can find really rocky/rough trails at RB too. All the parks are in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, I also liked being able to watch the jeeps and rock crawlers. Windrock is entirely private where as rrb is a campground that's just connected to the state trails.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in central KY about two hours north of Nashville. Actually yes. Weekdays are usually less busy for me. Where exactly are you located?
Located between Nashville and Chattanooga. Look up Winchester, TN for distance from you.

Reactions: JTW
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You're not too far..
Cool. Search for Bull Run thread and see when we getting together again. Usually have 3 or 4 rigs when we ride. Alot of fun. I gotta build an enclosure for Arctic fox wife bought couple days ago. So probably can't go this week

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Lots of info coming later this month.
Date was just decided upon this past week by key members.

Want to help!
Ya we could use some help. Especially if anyone is familiar with the trails.

just say the word.
Warmer weather PLEASE!!! this time

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Date has been set if y'all want to call about reserving a cabin.

Looking for warmer weather.
APRIL 28 & 29.

More info later this month.
Was just looking on their website,looks like all the cabins are booked...is it best to call and check or is the site usually up to date .

advertisement
CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We called today and they told me they didn't have the capability of reserving that far in advance. She put me on hold to talk to a manager and never came back. I guess I will try back later.

J

JTW

We called today and they told me they didn't have the capability of reserving that far in advance. She put me on hold to talk to a manager and never came back. I guess I will try back later.
Maybe she heard where you're from!!? (All my family originally came out of Giles county)

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I think we need to go during the late fall early winter and hunt while we there. YAY win win. We have to have someone on here that has land out west. We could stay /camp out on their property. Hunt if they had a lot of property or even public land and ride at some parks near by. Of course it would have to be more than a few days for me to go there far.

Last edited:
J

JTW

I think we need to go during the late fall early winter and hunt while we there. YAY win win. We have to have someone on here that has land out west. We could stay /camp out on their property. Hunt on their land or even public land and ride at some parks near by.

I like it!!

Reactions: scott
amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd be willing to go out yonder on a trip. Where at in AR?

Anywhere really, options are endless. Mack's Pines/Moccasin Gap is probably the best place and most central, but I've never been. I have gone to Mulberry/Mill Creek in North West, Arkansas and its awesome as well.

Reactions: JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!